As far as Mondays go, this one is pretty solid. I worked from home, binge-watched the last few episodes of House of Cards S4, and actually had time to cook my meals. I’m pretty sure nothing hits the spot like a homemade breakfast sandwich. Some other highlights:
- A conditioner that works triple duty and doesn’t take up space in my bathroom.
- This really wonderful profile about me on The Lifestyle Edit.
- An independent coffee shop in my neighborhood.
- These tights.
- An uncanny resemblance between the new arrivals at Ann Taylor and Michael Kors’ SS15 show.
- A truly wonderful newsletter full of legitimately useful information.
- Guides to Bruges.
- My dermatologist, Dr. Kil, who is wonderful.
- An upcoming visit to USUHS. Heading there this weekend and looking forward to Bethesda Bagels!
- Spotlight, which I finally saw this weekend.
How was everyone else’s Daylight Savings Monday? Anything exciting? Would love recommendations for D.C…