I gotta say, birthdays do not suck. It’s been an excellent start to the year and I am so excited to continue enjoying whatever 2016 has in store for me. Though, to be fair, it’s also gonna be hard to top the last 6 weeks of this:
- Birthday dinner at Awadh on the Upper West Side. All-around excellent.
- A new recommendation on Refinery29 about YSL’s latest, sure-to-be cult classic.
- I cut all my hair off, and it was terrifying, but now it looks like this!
- As a result of the aforementioned chop, I might have gone a little bit nuts shopping for collared shirts at J.Crew. This is a new favorite (and it’s on sale).
- Before you freak out at the price tag, please take my advice and know that Kate Somerville’s Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is totally worth it. My forehead is so smooth it’s distracting.
- Last week, Alana Hadid celebrated her new collab with Lou & Grey alongside sisters Gigi and Bella. This photo came out of it and I am very excited.
- If you haven’t heard, it’s New York Fashion Week. I miraculously scored seats at 3 different shows, so I fake apologize in advance for the onslaught of Instagram photos. Can’t believe my first show was already a 18 months ago.
- Grease: Live was SO GOOD, and this is my most important thought about it.
- Someone decided to write an article about the “uptown pizza rat.”
How is everyone else’s Feb? Any special Valentine’s Day plans? Jake and I are taking it easy with some home-cooked leftovers and SNL. Oughta be a good time. Let me know if you have any thoughts about any of the aforementioned stuff…