That might have something to do with the fact that I was only at work for 30 minutes today, since I had to rush back up to Washington Heights to deal with exterminator drama. (For those of you who haven’t heard, we have a mouse problem). But, it’s been a productive day nonetheless and I’ve got a pleasantly busy month ahead of me. What I’m enjoying the most:
- Watching The Americans. There’s not a ton of humor, but I’m fascinated by my own inclination to root for Phillip & Elizabeth, who are technically the enemy.
- This outfit.
- Some insanely delicious adjustments to this crock pot clam chowder recipe.
- The mildly stressful (but also a little exciting?) search for a birthday dinner restaurant. Manolo Tapas? Boquería? Somebody help!
- Pinning these curly girl short haircuts like crazy. Before February 1st, I’m doing it!
- Listening to my alma mater say some really impressive stuff about acceptance.
- Reviving my Spanish and learning French via Duolingo. Je suis un femme. Bonjour. Bonsoir. Paris is only months away…
Seriously though, I’d love any restaurant or hair salon recommendations. Let me know?