So, quick question: if you fail at your New Year’s Resolution within 72 hours of January 1st, does it really count? Or are you allowed to write it off because, to be honest, you never really started it anyway? Just asking because, uh…a “friend” of mine is a real fitness flake.
On that note, I’d love any recommendations you guys might have on motivating yourself to work out. Classes, favorite gyms, personal trainers — I want ’em all. I’ve realized that Planet Fitness just isn’t doing it for me, but I miss feeling healthy and strong! Any thoughts?
Other than that, 2016 is off to a great start. I’ve found a dry shampoo that I’ll take to my grave, booked a flight to Europe with Jake (Paris & Brussels, here we come!), and spent my Sunday morning drinking tea in pajamas and working on a New York Magazine crossword puzzle. Pretty sure that qualifies as an A+ kind of day. In more news…
- I finally saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and I am obsessed with this theory.
- There is a distinct possibility I now own this dress in 3 colors. It’s insanely soft, comfortable, and pretty much dirt cheap.
- The ultimate leather jacket is finally in my possession. Is it cool if I’m wearing it on my deathbed?
- We made some variation on this crockpot chili yesterday. Let me tell you, it doesn’t suck.
- If you haven’t seen Inside Out without the inside, grab some tissues and brace yourself.
- Kick your takeout habit for good with Refinery29’s awesome (and totally doable!) two week challenge.
- All I want from life is to be a part of the Pop Culture Happy Hour gang with Glen Weldon, Stephen Thompson, and Linda Holmes.
- Almost Famous and The West Wing are both gone from Netflix 😦
- Alterations Needed’s sale shopping list is draining my wallet.
- Download Wunderlist for a better 2016.
That’s all for now, folks! Off to eat some more chili and get ready for a VERY busy week. Keep me posted on those exercise ideas!