Get it, because it’s like the Covergirl slogan? Except that I could never live up to the glory that is Ellen Degeneres, Sofia Vergara, or Taylor Swift…especially in makeup application.
That said, I have been feeling pretty great this season after running the road race, kayaking for the second time, and planning several mini-getaways, including next weekend’s trip to the Adirondacks. But, in the meantime, there’s some great stuff coming at you:
1. Like, for example, Madewell’s 40% off sale that’s happening right now. I might have gone a little crazy on the slouchy tees this morning.
2. And also an incredibly validating and well-written piece in Medium about “The Pink Ghetto of Social Media.”
3. Oribe’s curl control silkening créme, which is the only product I’ve used since receiving it as a gift earlier this week.
4. A manicure at Valley Nails. It’s been raved about by everyone from the New York Times to Us Weekly for a reason. And, in addition to its ethical stamp of approval, the ambience will change your salon standards forever.
6. Coveting these under-$50 flats from Need Supply Co.
7. But by far my most exciting discovery of the last few weeks? Sal & Carmine’s on the UWS. It’s tiny, a little divey, and makes one the best slices of cheese pizza I’ve eaten in my entire life. And anyone who knows me also knows that I don’t f*ck around about pizza.
Now I’m off to enjoy some wine and begin some much-needed catch-up work. Happy Friday, everybody!